Sunday, June 11, 2006

An Introduction


This is my first entry using this blogging space. In this time, I shall explore the many uses this system will (hopefully) provide. Some of my posts shall be nothing more that rants, while others shall be more "educational" in terms of whom I am and how I think about the situations that we, the human race, are thrust into.

This picture I feel is but one of the images that portrays what we (as Americans) are. A old rugged farmer providing not only for his family, but the rest of the United States and the world too. He works the soil, giving thanks to the simply ways of life and enjoying the struggles and triumphs of each days' passing. Most likely, he has a strong bond to not only the land, but to his family, community, country, and obviously God.

This single image shows that he has the indwelt need to work hard. To be honest in his dealings, and knows the correct and most certain way of life. He has the respect of those around him, and knows the pain and grief of losing those dear to his heart. He is a fighter for what he believes in, and will go tooth and nail against those wishing him and his harm. So my readers, this is your first glimpse of who I am.

Carnivore

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2006 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have to tell you it was kinda confusing in the beginning, didn't look like your writing at all LOL. Maybe 'cause it's in a complete different format than those I'm already used to. Anyways, it's a good post and so true!

 
At 6/13/2006 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, isn't this a much more attractive neighborhood?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home