Thursday, June 15, 2006

JUST CITIZENS. Not your Father's Political Party.: Let the book burnings commence!

Today as I am traveling about aimlessly in my foggy state attempting to rouse my mental capacities to study my lessons for the upcoming classes tomorrow, I came about on a wonderful item from Just citizens. In this blog entry they discuss the new book by Ann Coulter. Mind you the writer of this referenced blog is not a fan of her style, but does point out some noteworthy facts about some elected officials. I implore you to go read it. Whether you are liberal or conservative, the fact remains that the government (the elected officials) are using its influence to attempt a ban on material they deem is harmful. Hey What happened to freedom of speech and the individual's own choice?

(Tossing a 20oz porterhouse to)

JUST CITIZENS. Not your Father's Political Party.: Let the book burnings commence!


Next on my list deals with Gitmo. Now being prior service and completely supportive of those fighting against the fiendish cancer named Islam, you can pretty much tell where I stand on the Gitmo issue. This proclaimed, I am also aware that many people have written to the government about the conditions there and also wishing for its closure. While skimming (Tossing a cocktail sausage to) Islamic Evil this morning I caught this wonderful little link. Enjoy the link, nothing like a little satire after a heavy post.

Carnivore munching off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home