Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Being Sensitive to Islam Today.

Today is a rare day for me indeed. After reading, and finally understanding the true message and indignation that my actions and words have caused to the poor plighted Muslims around this globe, I have decided to make a tribute fitting of their religion.



I beg forgiveness to those in CAIR that I may have upset. I do understand just how frail your esteem is.



Oh the horror of it all. This is the true abuse and torture in Gitmo.



Yes my dear readers, even those of the faith are coming to an understanding that we infidels already knew.


I would say that most have this opinion about Islam and of course the pedophilia expert himself. Do forgive me though, after all I am just a lowly .....


However, if you choose not to forgive me, then kiss my .......




A cocktail sausage tossed to: Islamic Evil for many of the pics, and the rest are just random off of the net.

Carnivore.


Tags: , , , , , , , .

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2006 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaah! That last picture made my eyes burst!

 
At 6/28/2006 8:36 PM, Blogger Legendary Pink Dot said...

Great one, I love the pics and captions!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home