Friday, June 30, 2006

Rancid Odors Today.

At first I thought I just had a serious case of indigestion compounded with irritable bowel syndrome, then I realized it was just all the crap that I was reading. I tell you folks, my delicate constitution is taking a beating today.

When I started seeing the news reports about the happenings in Gaza, I almost soiled myself. Can you believe the haters of a free and civilized world are saying the Islraelis kidknapped Hamas government members. Excuse me... but isn't there a military operation going on? Would this not be part of it. I mean come one folks.. the government and "military wing of Hamas" are in fact one in the same. Peaceful Muslims my hairy white dingle berry laden arse!


What are these morons thinking? The bleeding hearts obviously forgot that those filthy goat and camel sodomizers sent women and children to assist suicide bombers (those innocent prisoners they are asking for). Dare I mention the self proclaimed firing of a chemical tipped missile into Israel. Oh what the hell the whole region is Israel. There is no such thing called whineystine. Push them out into the seas, desert, or blow them apart, whichever is easiest and comes first. I guess that the leftists also fail to see the familiar techniques used by Hezbollah either in the kidknapping of the soldier (which BTW according to Michele Malkin, he may have been release or something like that). Dare I remind you of the ties they have together anyway? Of course not.


Next we come to the poor misunderstood Canadian grown terrorists. What the hell is with those frozen assed moose humpers? During my scavaging around for a scrumptious morsel of flesh to chew on, I spotted some report form the canuks's own left saying they ought to learn to be more acceptive of the Muslims. That, and in general, it is the West's view on Islam that causes these people to turn to violence. The was the basic spew of spittle that hit my LCD monitor bought with highly capitalized currency in an imperialistic society of wine swillers and beer guzzlers. I'm sorry, but I can't even remember any more of the vile nausea inducing penal dribble that was in the report. Much less even remembered to jot down the urls. I would not give them the honor of that here.


What just pushed me over the edge was what
Bill Roggio reported about the Iraqi Amnesty situation. Well all I can say... WTF. Surely they are not going to fall for all that crap. I mean who in the hell are they to make a counterproposal? Right now I am pretty much burned as hell, so that is all for the day. Damn it is a good thing there are laws agaisnt killing stupid people. I'll just have to find the closest dog to kick.

Carnivore.

2 Comments:

At 6/30/2006 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dearest sweet hubby, when are you going to understand that lefturds and liberals are just brainless?? They will always find an excuse to justify their stupid statements. No matter how hard you try by writing and making the great research job you are doing. They will always say that the fucking islamofascists are a product of the imperialistic capitalism and mean old GWB and his satanic legion.

 
At 7/01/2006 10:04 AM, Blogger Devious Mind said...

Oh for crying out loud. Don't you see that it is alright to form an organization, call for the extermination of a race of people. Then attack them repetedly useing all sorts of dispicable acts to do so. Then claim it is in response for being oppressed because you have a few leaders who are pocketing all international monies that may give you a hand up in life.
It is the new way of thinking .... always be a victem and never be responsible for your own actions. It is someone elses fault ALWAYS. Side with the socalled underdog at all times especially if they are an abusive hate mongering group of goat hearders.
The fact the United States is part of a large international conspirocy controlled by Zionist from Tel Aviv, to control, dominate, and surpress all peoples of the Islamic fiath through behind the scenes fanageling. Assasinations of those who only call for the murder of any Jew who ever lived is justifiable.
Then again as a real estate agent I would be selling swamp land in the pan handle of Florida as prime ocean front property with amazing water access with great wildlife for the children to play with .... nothing like a game of gator tag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home