Thursday, July 06, 2006

Coming to America.


Today is the much anticipated day of our departure. We (my female counterpart meat eater & I) are thoroughly enthused to coming to the land of free. It has been a little over a year since we have had our feet on American soil (minus the visit to the embassy), and the time is just for us now to once more place our feet upon it again.

I expect to notice many a strange things that has happened in the States during my absence, and in turn, shall relay these on to you, my devoted readers. I will make some comparisons between the past and present of my observations, and relate as to how life is in the country of my residency as well. One stark difference the I foresee shall be is the comercialization of American life in general. Others... I know not, but only speculate.

So, for these next two weeks, I shall not have any postings, or at least shall only have very minor ones at best due to the lack of having reasonable internet connection speed (25 Kbps, a slow dial up connection grrr). Feel free to browse my present and past postings.


Carnivore.

1 Comments:

At 7/08/2006 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home