Monday, October 02, 2006

No, I was not lost.

Some of you may be wondering if I had fallen off the face of the earth. Well truth to be known, I have been hanging around and in general just watching laughing and gathering all the impressions from the latest wastes of life I shall term, the UN.

I really don't have much to say about it except that even the left leaning population here in Argentina are laughing at the jack assery of those nim rods. First they got another reminder of just how peaceful Islam is with the Pope's citation of a 600 year old conversation, and then they get to see the ignorant evil within their locality, Latin America.


Oh dare I mention ths horrid torutre tactics used in interrogation against those basturdly flea ridden lovers of little boys, girls, and camels. Yes my dear raders, this country, one that has seen true torture (pushing people out of planes while over the river and ocean to certain death), is laughing at the mice that call themselves men at the uproar about this.


That's right, even the left here thinks the left elsewhere are pussies.


That's all.


Carnivore.

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I was starting to get worried about you, my meat-eating brother.

Yes, the insanity seems to increase each day. "I am not violent! And I will denogginize you if you say that I am! Death to you, who dare to say that we are violent!"

I always wonder if the news on that stuff is some kind of parody, or joke, or something. It's too wacked out to be real. But, unfortunately, it is real.

 
At 10/06/2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Devious Mind said...

Glad your back Buddy.

I have a question for you down there. How will th left there react when the Islamofacists come knocking on their door demanding Sharia law in Latin America?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home